BENEFITS OF OUR OUTSOURCING AND CONSULTING SERVICES
Partial HR Outsourcing
This is a more cost-effective model for smaller businesses or businesses that don’t require a full suite of HR services. In this model, we can allocate a HR generalist resource part-time, e.g. 2-3 days a week to your business that can operate on, or off site to deliver a full scale or mutually agreed set of services. Specialised advice and support from our central team for specific areas of expertise is also available.
- Partial HR Outsourcing
- Any combination of services under the fully embedded outsourcing service
- Can be provided on a full-time or part-time basis depending on requirements
Fully Embedded HR Outsourcing
In this model, we become an extension of your business and provide a full HR service. We can place a HR generalist resource dedicated to your business that can operate on, or off site depending on your needs. In addition, we also provide specialist advice and support from our central team for specific areas of expertise.
- Fully embedded HR Outsourcing
- Full HR services based on your requirement.
Ad Hoc / Advisory Services
We also offer a full suite of HR Advisory services for small, medium and large corporates where we design, implement and manage HR related projects of all sizes. These services are scoped and costed on a case by case basis.
- Ad Hoc / Advisory Services
- Recruitment agency search and placements
- Pre-employment verification checks, e.g. credit, criminal, qualifications, etc
- Pre-employment questionnaire and polygraph reports
- Psychometric assessments and profiles
LABOUR RELATIONS, COMPLIANCE, ETC
- Dealing with labour relations issues, e.g. disciplinaries, grievances, CCMA cases, etc.
- Policy audit / policy development / compliance checks
- Incident related polygraph services
FACILITATION, TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Workshop facilitation
- Short training courses
- Blended learning leadership development courses
- Team building interventions and events
HR PROCESS IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
- Process re-engineering
- Organisational design & development
- Performance management design & implementation
- Project management
- Change Management
Some of our clients have specific requirements where only specialist expertise, advice or services are required, e.g. Labour Relations, Statutory Reporting, etc. In these cases, there is the option to enter into a retainer agreement regulated by a service level agreement.
- Retainer Services
- Specialist Human Resource Management Advice
- Specialist Labour Relations Advice
- Employment equity plans and reporting
- Workplace skills plan development and reporting